Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Rainforest of the Sea

Hey guys!
I feel like I haven't wrote anything for so long but it has been a hectic month with college assignments being due in and stressing me out! I've ha these pictures all ready to post about for a few weeks but just haven't gotten round to writing the post so now I finally can! 
A few months ago QVC had a deal on the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea collection and it was one I just couldn't miss so I was lucky enough to be gifted it by my Nan and Granddad for my birthday. When I opened it I was so excited to try it out as everything looked so beautiful and the packaging is so pretty too. In the collection you received a makeup bag, the rainforest water foundation, the double ended kabuki brush, a palette, lipstick, eyeliner and mascara/primer. After photographing these products I couldn't wait to try them out so I have used the foundation a few times and I absolutely love it! It is quite a thin consistency but can be layered for more coverage and although it being a water based foundation it lasts really well. I wore it for my 18th party and it lasted all day and night which to me is a winner and I didn't even have to touch it up at all. I've also used the mascara and eyeliner a few times and both are really nice, the eyeliner is very creamy but is again long wearing and I really like the mascara although I tend to like most mascaras so I knew I probably would. I haven't tried the eye shadows apart from swatching them but they all look beautiful natural colours but the darker shades could make a lovely smokey eye so I'm going to pack the palette to take to New York with me as it is a great travel size. I also have only swatched the lipstick and it looks lovely but it is very glossy and pink which isn't my typical colour but I am going to try wear it and see what I think!





Overall I love these products so far and I love that they are all quite good for your skin as tarte works with very natural products that go into their makeup. I'm not sure if QVC will still have this actual collection as they have different special offers all the time but if you're wanting to try out Tarte's makeup, especially if you're from the UK as it is one of the only places that stocks it, you should check out their website! Also if you want to see a makeup look using this set then just let me know and I will do one! 
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me











Love Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment